What is the relationship between multivitamins and the age of a person?
Approaching the 50th anniversary, each of us notices changes in our appearance: gray hair appears, wrinkles around the eyes and on the neck, vision weakens, and overweight appears.
But in the body there are other changes that do not appear externally, but affect our quality of life, energy tone, metabolism and immune system activity.One of the reasons for all these changes is decreased ability of the body to absorb vitamins obtained naturally from the food we consume. In other words, it is recommended to take multivitamins, specially designed in order to fulfill the changing needs of our body.
There are many arguments justifying such a recommendation.
- Pharmaton is manufactured by a Swiss pharmaceutical company, which guarantees maximum safety and reliability, as the manufacturing technology and product quality meets the most stringent standards in force in pharmaceutical companies.
- Each capsule of Pharmaton contains ginseng extract G 115 - a unique patent.G 115 ginseng extract is obtained from the roots of genuine ginseng in accordance with a specific procedure. Medical studies have shown that this compound helps to increase the energy tone of the body and is a natural stimulant in a weakened state or during the recovery period.In addition, clinical studies have shown that ginseng extract G 115 strengthens the immune system.
- Multivitamin Pharmaton is manufactured not in tablets, but in soft jelly capsules. This ensures rapid absorption of the vitamin by the digestive system, without any side effects.
- Pharmaton capsules do not contain sugar, and therefore they can also be taken by diabetics.
- Pharmaton capsules contain the optimal dosage of vitamins, minerals and trace elements that are usually not produced by our body, recommended for men and women older than 50 years. The dosage of active ingredients in Pharmaton capsules is adapted to the daily needs of the human body.
- Pharmaton capsules have been clinically tested and relevant studies have confirmed that this multivitamin improves the quality of life of people over 50. Proof of this appears in dozens of studies published in the specialized literature and are the main reason why doctors and nutritionists all over the world, including Israel, recommend capsules Pharmaton as the most suitable for people who have stepped over age of 50.
Doses and method of use
1 capsule per day, preferably at breakfast. Capsule should be swallowed whole and not be chewed. In case of difficulty in swallowing: incise the capsule and squeeze the contents into a spoon, stir the liquid with jam, honey or other food and swallow.
Not recommended for children under 12 years old.
Do not take Pharmaton capsules in the following cases:
- Application of Pharmaton is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to one of its components.
- With existing disorders of calcium metabolism, such as an increased level of it or excessive secretion of calcium.
- When suffering from renal failure
- With an excess of vitamins A or D, as well as when taking medications containing them
- During retinoid therapy (certain acne treatments)
In the case of taking anticoagulants, you should consult with your doctor before you start taking Pharmaton.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, Pharmaton can only be taken after consulting a doctor
Each capsule contains:
Vitamin A 2667 IU
Vitamin B1 1.4 mg
Vitamin B2 1.6 mg
Vitamin B6 2 mg
Vitamin B12 1 mcg
Vitamin C 60 mg
Vitamin D3 200 IU
Vitamin E 10 mg
Biotin 150 mcg
Nicotinamide 18 mg
Folic acid 100 mcg
Iron 10 mg
Calcium 100 mg
Copper 2 mg
Manganese 2.5 mg
Magnesium 10 mg
Zinc 1 mg
Selenium 50 mcg
Standard extracts of Korean Ginseng G115 40 mg
Lecithin 100 mg
The information here does not constitute a recommendation or indication for medical treatment.
Please do not consider this information as an alternative to consulting your physician or pharmacist.